Sunday, March 29, 2009

i hate my life

cant believe that i'm complaining..
first time in my life..
previously in a-level although i found that i cant cope also i will just cry..
but never say i hate my life..
first time in my life..
is not that i cant cope with my study..
i can..
but..
just sick of the daily routine..
wake up, go to uni, lectures, go home, cook, bath, study, sleep..
and if i didnt study, i felt guilty..
week 9 is a busy week..
i wish to get over it asap..
tuesday after lab i will be having 2 reports waiting for me..
wednesday will be having a workshop, and so i have to study on monday and tuesday..
after wednesday's workshop i will be having a stack of courseworks to do..
friday will be having a lab session, and so i have to prepare myself, ie. have to study..
friday after lab i will be having another report waiting for me..
and so.. i have all together 3 reports waiting for me..
some more, i'm supposed to study.. cause exam is coming soon..
and yet.. i have so many things to do..
reports are like never ending..
exam is coming soon..
all these make me so easily get mad..
so easily fat mang zhang..
and the worst thing that i have ever done is..
i released it on somebody else..
wat to do..
i wan to go cycling..
thought that like that i can release a bit of stress..
but..
couldnt make it..
and now that the pressure are accumulating..
the volcano is either goign to erupt bit by bit..
or..
just suddenly erupt like that..
oh crap..
i hate my life..

0 comments: