Thursday, October 30, 2008

sigh...

SHIT!
what the...
shouldnt have trusted someone so much!!!
at the end what i've got is empty promises...
ah ha..
as if my trust do make any difference for that fella..
NEVER!!!!!!
that person wouldnt care though..
sorry for beginning this post with rude word..
i guess this is the first time? (seeing my blog has rude word)
just don't wan to "pollute" my blog..
forgive me please..
anyhow is none of my business..
whether that person do this or not, do that or not, is totally none of my business!
i shouldn't had and i will never to care anymore!
NEVER!!!!!!!
i guess what rachel said is true, why should i care so much for someone?
why not i put myself before putting someone else?
why not??
yea, i'm silly, i know..
the status has changed, and so everything should have changed but it did not!
i will make everything change, change to how it supposed to be, from today onwards..
is not the person's fault, cause i actually do not have the right to stop the person from doing anything..
what for i get angry?
no point..
no reason..
and no way..


last but not least, i shouldnt have shut the door, by letting other people to come in..
i shouldnt have build the wall as well..

good luck wei wei..

0 comments: